What Can I Do?
- Pray daily as requested in "Prayer Needs"
- Pray that God will take the Jola-fonyi people out of darkness and lead them to Jesus Christ, “the light”.
- Pray that God will call out others to join the Jola team to tell them about Jesus.
- Serve as an advocate for the Jola People Group. Contact us.
- Volunteer to come here with a prayer walk team and experience the people, prayer walk among them, distribute Scripture portions in print and on tape. Witness of the love and power of Jesus Christ in your life.
- Volunteer for a two week medical/dental team coming each year in January or February to help with the medical need of the Jola-fonyi people.
- Lead your church to "adopt" the Jola people group for prayer, mission trips, and other support.
- Ask others to join you as a prayer partner for the Jola.
- Commit for two or three years to join the Jola-fonyi team in telling the people about Jesus.
- Commit to a career position on the Jola-fonyi team to live in a village, learn the language and culture, and tell the Good News that Jesus is their Savior.